Scrim FB v's PWR Saturday 14th March 2009 | Page 2 | FarCry | Forum

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register sp_MemberList Members

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
Scrim FB v's PWR Saturday 14th March 2009
March 15, 2009
12:22 am
Members
Forum Posts: 678
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

EXECUTIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

March 15, 2009
12:31 am
Members

PwRPlaY
Forum Posts: 899

It's when you shoot them when they are down bleeding out. You execute them rather than letting them suffer and bleed to death.

March 15, 2009
1:07 am
Members
Forum Posts: 54

From my point of view this is how you won the first game.
The poll indicated that PwR requested No MGL’s (grenade launchers, M79, M140,) and it lay hinged at 50/50. In a conversation with TD she requested that she would not play with any grenade launchers. I wanted to accommodate her request and I said to her if you get all to vote no GL’s then that’s how you can swing the vote. She said catnip could not register in time for poll closure but requested no GL’s and on poll closure No GL’s was majority. Rules were written, No MGL’s, No IED’s and No AS50.
On game start MGL’s were used, from that moment I spent most of my time typing that you requesting no GL’s, the rules were no GL’s this is a practice only until rules are followed. I was also in type during game with Smeggette, saying yes there is a problem and rules were broken including an AS50. I was shot standing still 9 times in type. On TS we had already said practice only and in type on game screen I typed, ‘No GL’s this is a practice only, rules are broken. ‘ At the game end a member of PwR accused me of applying FB rules only and that I suck. Ok, I spent my time trying to make it as fair as I could by allowing you all to make the rules. If your walnut sized brain had been used before you opend your mouth you might have read the weeks of posts about the scrim which I see you contributed absolutely nothing too. What more can I say, what a waste of time
As we were trying to get the scrim going PwR decided not to play now because a certain member was in game and we were forced into your undivulged internal politics. We said to him PwR has an internal political problem and doesn’t want to play now, he said “Oh that’s probably me and left.” With that PwR came back and said they would now play. Now that you have presented us with this childish and most uncomfortable behaviour at scrim time and giving us very little information to understand your predicament, you may gloat all you wish, hang your gloat on the front page it means a lot to us.
🙁

March 15, 2009
1:51 am
Members

PwRPlaY
Forum Posts: 899

I don't know who put that up on the front page v and I am sorry that it upset you. Once again I think boz has some explaining to do. I hope this doesnt tar any further battles we may have in the future.

March 15, 2009
2:08 am
Members

I hold know grudges TD esp. against you. Your leadership is impeccable and I’m only stating the case for those ill informed. I know you all mean well, I’m off for a cold shower now. I still enjoyed the scrim tho, was really good fun.

March 15, 2009
2:27 am
Members
Forum Posts: 507

Hi V and FB Clan , The Shield on our site was because of BOZ!!, It will be taken down, and as captain of the FC2 Scrim last night I do apologise for this. I will also apologise for the Start of the night with all the politics that shouldn't have happened and not to sure who said what to offend but will address to our team last night.

When I came over to your TS I did confirm it was a Draw and it was agreed.

V and I had the same intentions with this FC2 Scrim , just to get the ball rolling and have a heap of fun.

We love the game and Gaming with you so we hope you can Scrim or just have a friendly match soon.

Regards
PwR Smegsy

March 15, 2009
3:16 am
Admin
Forum Posts: 3299

It sounds like it was a fun game, with a few issues.

Once again, sorry for BoZ's bad sense of humour in this regard. He had nothing to do
with the scrim and only posted it as a piss take and in no way was it the feeling
of the people that played in last nights fun game.

It was in poor taste and if you hold him down, I will kick him!

March 15, 2009
9:06 am
Members
Forum Posts: 270

its going to be hard for me to get this right, as i wasntnt there, but:

"you have presented us with this childish and most uncomfortable behaviour at scrim time and giving us very little information to understand your predicament, "

brim?
to be....informal.....see? i told you so.

(that said still haven't talked to V or cheeks as you suggested me to)

wish i cuda been there, to bad i was relaxn watch a movie, after a nice day at the beach, and a walk in the Forrest

March 15, 2009
9:28 am
Admin
Forum Posts: 2195

Some insulting things have been said, and a joke went wrong. We can either hold on to them and make this a vendetta or move on and remember we are playing a game with friends. Some might not have got the joke and others have been offended and DJ and the other members have done their best to make peace. VSync, your words were harsh, I hope your cold shower helped relax you a bit. It is never easy to organise things, I know from experience how hard it can be, bringing everyone together for something, and trying to keep the peace all around. I am saddened by your comments and I hope maybe you will rethink them a little.

Our undivulged internal conflicts, are there, and the situation was intense, from the things we have had to deal with. I am sorry you were put in the middle, but the person in question was well aware of the situation and should have had the common sense to step back for a while like he was asked.

In the end, I don't know which was worse, but lets not keep score. We have always had a great relationship with FB and I hope it continues, lets just put it down and move on.

Life is too short for grudges and gaming, well, last I looked, was meant to be fun.

March 15, 2009
9:32 am
PwRPlaY

Members
Forum Posts: 1806

YAY !!!.. WE WON!!

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHH!!

March 15, 2009
9:34 am
Admin

Don't worry, I will deal with him.....................

:kabam:

March 15, 2009
1:00 pm
Members

LiTTleMouSe said:
VSync, your words were harsh, I hope your cold shower helped relax you a bit...I am saddened by your comments and I hope maybe you will rethink them a little.

I would like this to go away, its getting ‘outahand’.

Mousey I realise you have good intention with your comments and you and I have never said a bad word before but the tension that was displayed to us at the time of the scrim was to say the least very unusual, I'm afraid you just had to be there to make such strong comment. It was us with a friend in our channel with comments coming his way hurtful enough to drop any decent human to their knees, what would you do if you were me with little info?

‘What should I rethink’, as I said I’m only relaying what went on to stop the I’ll informed making more mistakes. Remember it was your internal dilemma that surfaced in our face that you chose to hide from some of us. We may have been able to handle your internal affairs better if we had been more informed but we weren’t and to top it off at this time you still wanted to joke, as you called it, at FB’s expense, perhaps an evaluation of trimming is in order. My cold shower was to wash off the disbelief presented to me.

Perhaps you should look at your own communication before bending me over, after all I am only the pigeon. I am not known for my negative comments, but if you wish to persecute in front of me and many others, I will defend if needed, our clan was involved, loyalty comes to mind. I have merely stated what was going on and no more. There was an obvious misunderstanding the next day to find PwR boasting of a win. Boz ya wally, nice fire!

If I were you I would take this as help rather than a need to defend. If you are going to remain upset with me, please Kiss someone, it will help. You were so cute, I had no idea you had such sharp teeth.

As a friend of PwR I am only stating what its like on the outside with the information on hand, I don’t know what happened between you and X, this person has done no harm to us, should you tell the rest of the world to ostracise him? This person likes to play games as far as we know and is friendly. I only wish to play with friendly people nothing more.

It’s probably best this doesn’t go any further.

March 15, 2009
6:41 pm
PwRPlaY

Members
Forum Posts: 1806

Yeah, I just woke up to my belief that this clan won a scrim. I just wanted to boast and rub it in faces. I didnt know some other doings had transpired through the night, that were to sour my motives.

Youre dead right too. Just because we reject something, Does not mean someone else cant take it on board and try to use it when they have been totally oblivious to OUR reasonings of that something in the first place . When i was younger i dumped this girlfirend of mine, and a mate of mine took her, 'cause he wanted one.. And another mate of mine got the shits about it.. I could never understand that! I never wanted it anymore so i cant just expect no one else to go there, She still had some good use in her.

Anyways i dont really understand what all of this is about still, i just like to interfere . So as long as youre happy and all the others are happy , then all's good.

And if i can do anything to cause more turmoil and some good heated moments to help spice clan rivalry... Then i will. I will. Just remember it was me, and everyone everwhere has declined responsibility for my actions.

March 15, 2009
8:21 pm
Admin

In respect for my clan members I will leave it here, even though, I would really like to use my sharp teeth again.

[img:o30ewy56]http://www.users.on.net/monkeymagic/wildmouse.gif[/img:o30ewy56]

Forum Timezone: Australia/Sydney

Most Users Ever Online: 31

Currently Online:
15 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 4

Members: 1557

Moderators: 0